Thursday, January 17, 2008

Movin On Out!



Hi everyone!
I have decided to be homeless!
Not really but kind of. I will be spending weekends with my parents and weekdays with Joshua and friends. I am so close to graduation (June) and I had planned on doing this in May but my apartment has developed a large mold problem which my property management company has refused to address. Five months is not long enough to move and put a deposit down for so this is the alternative. I am also looking for house-sitting jobs etc. but all I can say is this should be an interesting experience and I think I will get quite a bit more reading done now because I will be on campus a lot more and cleaning a lot less.
We shall see how this goes...


This is an interesting movie i watched last night for film class, I enjoyed the unexpected plot!

No comments: