Sunday, January 27, 2008

What really happend

Sooo... Mr. Joshua was planning something BIG for our 1.5 Year Anniversary!
He decided to take me to McMenamin's Edgefield Resort in Troutdale, Oregon! Too bad we got suck in bad weather and bad traffic and had started too late to being because I didn't know we we were going very far so I didn't get the day off work so we were going to get there at around 8 to stay for one night - So we called and they were really nice and let us reschedule for my birthday which will be much nicer and I will get work off and everything. Mr. Joshua picked a very nice Winery Package so we could have dinner and breakfast and wine and all that jazz while soaking up the atmosphere. I am so excited to go there for my birthday it will make the next three months super long! Anywho, so since we were half way there we just went to Lake Oswego where Mr. Joshua's parents live and went to Stanford's for some drinks and stayed with his parents. The next day we relaxed and did nothing but did manage to make it to a super cute vintage shop in Portland in a great little neighborhood which we plan to go back and explore sometime! All in all despite not getting to go it was really a nice mini vacation.
Thank you Mr. Joshua, I love you!

No comments: