Sunday, March 2, 2008

Business Cards


So yesterday got me thinking about business cards. I absolutely refused to let myself take any because I cannot afford to get more work now - I NEED to graduate! Anyway, I have no acutal business cards of my own and I really need some for June when I begin my own work. I think that Business Cards should be an expression of self and show people what you are all about so I have been thinking about what would be a good design, colors etc. for me. I would like letterpress but I don't really have the mental capacity to make that serious of a decision right now. I really like the cards that are skinny, I am also a fan of rounded edges or other unique edging (but not together). Anyway, I am excited to be creative about this. I've thought about using some colored stitching on an otherwise plain card. If you have any ideas for me let me know!

No comments: