Wednesday, March 5, 2008



All I have to say is... Its really too bad that I need a DRESS for graduation not a necklace.

After yesterdays find I decided to give etsy another chance and there is some beautiful stuff. I am very tempted to buy some of these things because I will probably get to dress up some after I graduate and stop spending all my time in the Library! Joshua bought me a beautiful necklace when we visited Wallace Idaho (beautiful town!) this summer, and it is the necklace I want to wear for graduation. But I really need a dress. I want to get to wear something pretty for four years of hard work! I think my mom and I are going to go to Portland and visit some of the vintage shops I have been dying to try shopvintageportland.com makes me drool everyday. I know its lame of me and a waste of time to check it everyday but I love this stuff! I just hope I can find something for a decent price, I just can't stand to drop $100 on this dress, it would seem so wasteful. More about dresses tomorrow, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Portland Artist Trading Cards said...

Hello Melinda Claire,
If you know what sort of dress that you are looking for- let me know and I can try to point you in the right direction!
I love that bird necklace that you have posted!
Have a great day!
Lulu Shop Vintage Portland