Sunday, June 8, 2008

Two days left and things are moving along nicely

Two more days! I went home today and saw Mr. Winston which was really nice - I also got to pack up some more kitchen stuff - Winston LOVED all of the paper bags and crinkly newspaper, he was in kitty heaven.
Doug asked me to come visit him in Perth but I still have not applied for my Passport - Bad Melinda! So I can't go. Hopefully in a few months he will transfer closer to Sydney and I will get to visit him there. Sydney sounds way more interesting to me then Perth although if I could I would go see both.
So I am going to relax for my 15 days off between graduation and school. I will go to the beach for a few days but I have decided not big trips for me. Speaking of big trips, Meredith and Dad will be getting back from India just in time for my graduation! I think I will be putting off any real travel until early spring when Dad and I are hopefully going to Hawaii to try out our new scuba skills :)

More later for now I do have to study "Forest Management and Wildlife Conservation"

No comments: