Thursday, December 27, 2007

Vintage Beauties!




In my quest for vintage designs yesterday I found the most beautiful vintage website, some of these dresses are so beautiful words can barely touch on describing them. These are a few of my favorite! I think half the fun of having a vintage dress is the experience of finding it at a thrift store or a closet at an estate sale or knowing you got a fabulous deal on it so I probably won't be buying from here, but none the less these are something else! The website is run by one girl and I do wonder where she got such beauties and how I could ever come to be so lucky? She said something about an old warehouse, wouldn't that be beautiful to stumble across. As a little girl I dreamed of being allowed to visit the wardrobe department's costume warehouses, or better yet becoming a star and getting to actually ware some of those creations! Clothing was made so much better back then and with such flair and respect for the occasion I am happy to be able to have a few vintage pieces of my own.

No comments: